iTechArt welcomes motivated professionals to join us as a Business Operations Manager!
Tracking legal documentation associated with projects to ensure following the terms of contracts;
- Work with internal systems of the company as well as external online software systems to manage day to day activities;
- Compilation of reports;
- Close collaboration with department managers, sales managers and company customers;
- Improving customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints;
- Tracking and following up on all aging receivables with reminders and past due notices;
- Work with legal documents as a part of a regular workflow.
Higher education (bachelor's degree in business administration / finance / accounting);
- 2 + years of experience with performing accounts receivable and billing functions;
- Excellent spoken and written English (advanced, upper-intermediate+);
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and carry out multiple and intricate tasks;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Customer-oriented approach, good collaboration skills;
- Excellent time and self-management skills;
- Experience of working in an international environment is highly desirable.