Business Operations Manager
iTechArt welcomes motivated professionals to join us as a Business Operations Manager!
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.
- Work with legal documents as a part of a regular workflow
- Work with internal systems of the company as well as external online software systems to manage day to day activities
- Compilation of reports
- Close collaboration with department managers, sales managers and company customers
- Improving customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Conducting background checks for the company staff
- Tracking and following up on all aging receivables with reminders and past due notices
To succeed in this role,
you must have:
- Higher education (bachelor's degree in business administration / finance / accounting)
- 2 + years of experience with performing accounts receivable and billing functions
- Excellent spoken and written English (advanced, upper-intermediate+)
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and carry out multiple and intricate tasks
- Strong MS Office skills
- Customer-oriented approach, good collaboration skills
- Excellent time and self-management skills
- Experience of working in an international environment is highly desirable.
- Medical and Family care
- Sport activities
- A-class office in the City center (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations)
- Discount program
- Our love for magic code and remarkable people!