As part of our Controlling Team you will:
- Make contribution to the business success through the high-quality business performance analysis, proactive approach and coordination of business issues resolution;
- Have the largest impact on Company’s growth potential via improving planning process, developing management reporting and active business consulting role;
- Get the opportunity to join highly motivated controlling team with a strong value-creation business orientation.
- Planning and analysis: fixed costs (Opex), D&A, capex, ;
- HR support: Headcount analysis, HR Metrics (e.g. Employee acquisition/payback), Recruitment channels analysis, etc.;
- Proactive business-partner role (challenging and asking questions, active communicator, guiding/support of budget owners, high involvement in business decisions process, not afraid to express an opinion);
- Business Case methodology experience/knowledge: NPV, Payback, WACC, IRR, ROI, etc.;
- AdHoc calculation support;
- Monthly closing and deviation analysis/comments;
- Corporate performance reporting.
- Higher economic education;
- English language (Upper Intermediate);
- Experience in advanced Controlling on Senior/Mid position 3+ years;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills (expected high involvement in communication with Middle management);
- Strong Excel skills;
- Understanding of IFRS essentials and P&L.
- High autonomy and self-motivation, result orientation, systematic approach to the job, attention to details, developed social skills, ability to learn.
iTechArt welcomes motivated professionals to join us as a Fixed costs Controller!
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.
We make office life as comfortable as possible. Therefore, our team in Minsk has cozy open spaces, high-quality and up-to-date computers and ergonomic furniture, kitchens and lounge areas equipped with PlayStation and other entertainments.
iTechArt team members:
- Study English for free
- Enjoy medical support
- Take part in conferences and meetups organized by the company
- Keep fit thanks to the special sports program
- Enjoy corporate discounts in stores across the country
- Find amusement in bright holidays
- Can use the relocation package in case of moving to our offices from other countries