Influencer marketing manager
iTechArt’s Marketing team is looking for a full-time Influencer marketing manager – an excellent communicator with the ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally, as well as having strong negotiation and organisational skills.
This is an extremely attractive role for an experienced candidate who is passionate about IT and would be interested to join a fast-growing tech company and a dynamic and international team.
- Complete end-to-end relationship management with influencers, from initial outreach emails to processing payments;
- Push email outreach campaigns for influencer marketing. Reaching out to influencers via Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and blog comments;
- Research industry-related topics. Create an article outline for writers;
- Commission research to create unique stats and data for the purpose of generating earned editorial mentions;
- Work with the content team to ensure integration of content & social campaigns, engaging with external sites / influencers;
- Develop a solid measurement framework to track KPIs, budgets, reporting and analysis of your campaigns.
A couple of nice-to-haves for this position
- SEO and inbound marketing experience;
- Experience in working in/with tech companies.
- 2+ years of experience
- Demonstrate exceptional writing English skills;
- Must be a great communicator and relationship-builder;
- Brainstorm on creative ideas;
- Feel comfortable juggling multiple tasks at once;
Follow the data-driven/analytical approach.
- Career development plan
- Medical, sport, and family care
- A-class office in the City center
- Discount program
- Your Dream squad
Ready for new digital marketing adventures? Send your CV, and we’ll tell you more.